- # Automatically normalize line endings to \n when checking in text files.
- * text=auto
- # Enforce that Go module metadata files are always checked out with newline
- # endings, because Go will try to normalize them to newline line endings even if
- # there are no changes, which will cause builds to fail on Windows if the
- # -mod=readonly flag is specified to go build.
- go.mod text eol=lf
- go.sum text eol=lf
- # Enforce that Windows batch files always use CRLF line endings.
- *.bat text eol=crlf